Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Evil Dead (1981)

Director: Sam Raimi

Okay, so I understand that this movie has a cult following and staunch fans, but all I gotta say is, gay. For its time, yeah, maybe it was a cool movie, but I didn't watch it in 1981, I watched it in 2008, and it was gay. They go to a remote place to stay in a cabin they got for a really cheap price, shit starts happening, and they turn into crazy possessed people, much like those from The Exorcist. How do they get possessed? You tell me. The woods? The woods rapes a girl? Sorry, you aren't convincing me of anything. The characters were pathetic, the graphics archaic, and it was overall just drawn out and boring. Please, I don't care if it is a "classic," there are plenty of other things more entertaining; maybe clipping my toenails. But if you wanna see for yourself, go right ahead. Hopefully the 2nd one is better.


Rating:

No comments: